1) Carry an umbrella in bright sunshine
2) Sit in a huge puddle in heavy rain and have a splash fight with your friend
3) Run past people yelling, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!"
4) Talk to the many voices in your head
5) Walk up to random people and ask for their autograph
6) Cross-country ski on wet grass during spring or summer wearing a swimsuit, gloves, a scarf, a hat, and swimming goggles
7) Jump off a high balcony into six feet of snow
8) Cut eyeholes in a newspaper and stare at passing people through them
9) Have a friend push you in a shopping cart
10) Crouch under a box with your feet sticking out, and say, "You can't see me!"
11) Go fishing in a bucket with a friend on your front lawn. When someone passes by, say to your friend, "The fish
aren't biting much today, are they?" (This also works from the roof)
12) Get a couple of those foam lizards on wires, and take them for a walk. For extra odd looks, give them commands like
"Sit!" and yell at them when they don't do it.
13) Slide down an icy street in a cardboard box.
14) When walking up an icy hill, sprinkle salt in front of you to make it look as if you're trying not to slip.
15) With a friend, walk down the street with a hand on each other's butts
16) Walk up to people at a gas station and chant, "Chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug, chug-a-lug..."
17) Walk to your corner store wearing your slippers
18) Stare at stray pieces of garbage on the street
19) Walk over a parked car (or into one)
20) With a friend, take a walk at 1:00 in the morning in your pyjamas
21) Go to a mall on a relatively or extremely crowded day, and sing the "I've Got A Lovely Bunch Of Coconuts"
song (it's nice to have company while doing this, so you won't feel lonely after you get kicked out)
22) With a friend of the same gender, go onto a public bus and pretend to make out with them. (okay, I didn't do this
23) Go to a mall, sit down on the floor (anywhere, it doesn't matter) and practice yoga or meditate.
24) Fall down a flight of stairs and yell, "What a turn on!"
25) Grab a few friends, and go play Twister in the parking lot of a gas station.
Click here to find out whodunnit
Okay, I myself didn't do ALL of these, but I was involved in most of them, considering a lot of them were my ideas.
Except for falling down a flight of stairs, that happened by accident. (I tripped) Anyway, if you have an idea
of how I or one of my friends can scare people in public, e-mail me at email@example.com